RegDesk is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What is required:
- Minimum of two years experience preferred as an Account Manager:
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with RegDesk’s clients. Listen to their needs and use a consultative approach to address any issues.
- Coordinate consultant resources per client’s project need to find the best-suited consultant.
- Manage pilots with potential clients.
- Work with management on both tactical and strategic planning.
- Assist clients with their project needs.
- Provide project management support for all new and active projects.
- Liaison product feedback to RegDesk development and management team.
- Provide weekly status reports on the work completed and tasks for the upcoming week.
- Provide help when needed in the Data department
- Tools: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), CRM
Working hours vary, but usually, they start from 9 am US time
The candidates need to submit their portfolio to the given email
- Salary – 300 EUR
- Training will be provided
- Please provide your portfolio/CV in English Language
- We offer a remote and accomplished diverse and international team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, business administration, and communications, sciences.
- Minimum of two years experience as a Senior Associate, Search
- Comfortable working with life sciences clients.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and detail